Excellence in civil engineering is directly proportional to experienced management and technical expertise. At Austwel we have both.
Our professional management team both on and off site has been carefully selected from varied construction backgrounds to enable us to connect with the client and deliver a wide array of civil engineering projects in the following sectors
- Road works and drainage
- Environmental, river works, gauging stations, flood relief, Scour protection
- Both new and remedial Coastal works, protection and slip ways etc
- Bridges culverts and other reinforced concrete structures
- Works within the petrochemical , gas and oil industry sectors including reinforced concrete and steel structures, associated foundations etc
- Surface water and foul water drainage, gravity and pressure pipelines including plastic, concrete, ductile iron, steel and other specialist materials such as GRE (Glass reinforced Epoxy) , ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PVC etc
- Associated drainage and pipeline structures including manholes and chambers, pump stations, spill ways etc.
The success of all construction projects rely on detailed advanced planning, communication, and an ethos on site of commitment and dependability. Austwels management and driven supervision have all of these qualities and we are well known to carefully manage every aspect of every project.
With all of our civil engineering projects, following our engagement with the client, projects are successfully progressed with certainty bringing every stage of the project to life.
Austwel are equally at home with construction from designed schemes or following a client’s brief, innovation and design, and then construction. (Please see our design and build pages)
Throughout our projects we fully appreciate the need to keep the client informed and updated of progress and through informed decision making, accurate predictable costs with ‘no surprises’ be constantly provided. To this end we see continual communication as key during the contract period.
Passive Fire Protection
At Austwel Ltd we hold a Promat licence for Fendolite Fire Protection and have undertaken work at both the Milford Haven and Pembroke Refineries for Fendolite M11 spray applied fireproofing systems.
GRE Fire Mains
Trained installers of Future Pipe Industries GRE Wavin pipes, with lamination joints and CB/CS joints.